Jan ‘10-Dec ‘10
The purpose of the CAmm Fellowship is to promote growth and expertise in filmmaking and time based media arts of all genres and to support the development of finished, professional film, video and media arts projects. Each year CAmm awards one Fellowship to a filmmaker or artist working in time-based media living and working in Maryland, for a specific film/video project planned for completion in that year. Fellows receive extended free use of CAmm Cage gear and the CAmm Media Lab and editing suite, for a specified time period. The Fellowship also includes a work-in-progress critique with established members of the film community (determined by the subject and format of the project) and concludes with a screening opportunity at The Patterson. Applications are evaluated on the strength of the proposed project and quality of past work. Works in progress are encouraged.
Submit the following materials by Fri Oct 16:
• Project description, including treatment, length of proposed work, budget and production timeline.
• List of gear and/or facilities you would like to access from CAmm. A complete list is available here www.cammcage.blogspot.com
• Reel of previous work, and/or excerpts from proposed work in progress (short films or clips from longer work, not to exceed 30 minutes total). DVD or Quicktime files are preferred.
• Written description of previous work, including title, date, media and running time.
• Resume, including contact information
• Three personal references, their relation to you and their phone number.
CAmm Fellowship Timeline:
Fri Oct 16 CAmm Fellowship Applications Due
Nov 2009 Selection Process (Strength of proposal and quality of past work evaluated by Jury)
Dec 2009 2010 CAmm Fellowship award announced
Jan-Dec 2010 2010 CAmm Fellowship (access to equipment scheduled, mid project critique, work completed and screening opportunity scheduled based on project timeline and description).
Applicants are encouraged to contact CAmm Director, Kristen Anchor with questions and to discuss your proposal. 410-276-1651, email@example.com
About Creative Alliance MovieMakers (CAmm):
The Creative Alliance is a dynamic artists’ organization based at The Patterson, a multi-art center in a former 1930’s movie theater in Highlandtown. Creative Alliance MovieMakers is a programming division of CA, created by artists working in film, video, and digital media with the goal of establishing Baltimore as a national center for film and new media. CAmm currently presents approximately 40 screenings and 50 professional programs annually. CAmm Cage and Media Lab offers film, video, sound and photo gear rental, a digital editing suite, DVD duplication, an iMac Lab, and a flexible classroom/screening room.
Maryland Traditions Festival Today!
3 days ago