BALTIMORE, Md. - Are you a performance or multimedia artist with a decidedly sensual/sexual flavor to your work? An erotic performance poet or sexy spoken word artist? A vocalist whose songs are about love and lust? A musician or band with music that "sets the mood"? Someone with incredible stage presence and something insightful/amusing/provocative to say about sex? Are you a carnal comedian? A decadent dancer? A juicy juggler? If so, the B-More Erotic Performance Arts Series wants your submissions on "Sex/Life" for its upcoming show on April 23, 2010, at the Hamilton Arts Theater, 5440 Harford Road, Baltimore, MD 21214.
Submissions should be sent to Julie@poetryinbaltimore.com and include the following:
* complete contact information, including telephone number and e-mail
* a bio (including any pertinent Internet links)
* a picture
* a summary of your act (500 words maximum). Please include which show you are submitting for
* how your performance relates the show’s theme
* the number of people in your act
* additional equipment and props you may require (for musicians and other acts requiring more than access to a microphone, you must include your tech needs here)
Artists selected to perform will receive compensation based on the ticket sales of each show.
Launched in February 2010, the B-More Erotic Performance Arts Series presents thought-provoking, playful and cutting-edge entertainment on the last Friday of every other month at the Hamilton Arts Theater. This year’s remaining performances will include dates in June, August, October and December. Find your boundaries of adult-themed entertainment with taste and discernment. For more information, contact Julie@poetryinbaltimore.com.
John Waters at the Howard Theatre
5 days ago