Thursday, August 27, 2009

SMILE, HON Contributor Shaberman Takes His New Book on Tour



The following dispatch comes from frequent Smile, Hon, You're in Baltimore! contributor Ben Shaberman...

After baking in the summer sun for the last month, I am finally getting off my lazy vegan ass to promote my book, The Vegan Monologues. Here’s my exhibiting and speaking schedule:

Sept. 11-13: Toronto Vegetarian Food Fair
Sept. 19: Portland (OR) VegFest
Sept. 20: Portland (OR) Northwest VEG Potluck
Sept. 25-27: Baltimore Book Festival
Sept. 26: Baltimore Earthsave Dinner
Oct. 10-11: Washington, D.C., Green Festival
Oct. 31-Nov. 1: Boston Vegetarian Festival

More dates to come. Visit the events section of www.veganmonologues.com for more details. I am available to speak at virtually any event that involves people with cash and credit cards. Or just go for instant gratification and buy The Vegan Monologues now on Amazon or my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment