Wednesday, February 17, 2010

URGENT: Location for Photo Shoot Needed!

A good friend whose work appears in the new Smile, Hon, You're in Baltimore! sex issue sent the following urgent message overnight. If you can help by providing such a location, please let me know ASAP and I will put you in touch. Thanks! - WPT

I really need help with this one...

I have a shoot setup with a really awesome model, flying in Thursday.... I am booked to shoot with her from 10am til 345pm. We had planned to use another location that whole time, but it's now not available til afternoon. So, you can see that I need to fix this fast. Surely, you know someone in Baltimore with the perfect '50s-era room that would enjoy hosting a gorgeous redhead in lingerie for an hour or so? Bedroom , kitchen, living room, anything cute? Maybe someone in the Atomic/Hampden loop?

No comments:

Post a Comment